Saturday, October 3, 2009

We're Giving Away a $20 Gift Certificate during My SEO Gal's Blog Hop!



We're happy to announce that we are a part of My SEO Gal's Blog Hop! We are also excited to announce that we are giving away a $20 Gift Certificate to our boutique,
The Baby Tree!

The Blog Hop is a great way to meet bloggers and businesses and to learn a bit about everyone participating. Here's how it works:
Under this post you will see a list of participating blogs in the MCK Linky box. Simply visit each blog to learn more about them. Many are giving away prizes so be sure to visit each one!

Here are the ways that you may earn entries to
WIN our Gift Certificate. Not all are required, simply pick and choose which ways you want to enter. Each option/comment will earn you one entry:

1. Required: Visit www.ShopBabyTree.com and let us know in a comment below which item(s) are your favorite or what you might use your gift certificate on if you win!
2. Sign up to follow this blog and leave a separate comment below stating you are a follower (current followers welcome - just post that you are currently a follower).

3. Become our fan on
Facebook and leave a separate comment below stating you are a fan.
4. Post about our contest on Facebook and leave a separate comment stating you have done so.

5. Follow The Baby Tree on
Twitter and Tweet about this contest. You may copy and paste the following text: Win a $20 Gift Certificate to @TheBabyTree! http://tinyurl.com/ybtf8np #contests
6. Blog about our contest on your blog and leave a comment below stating that you have done so.
7. Email your friends about this contest and copy customercare@shopbabytree.com. Leave a separate comment below stating you have done so.


Very important! In at least one comment you submit make sure you leave an email or a way for us to contact you if you are the winner!!!

The Winner will be chosen randomly from their comments posted below using Random.org so it is very important that you leave a separate comment below for each entry!
Giveaway ends on 10-21-09 at 12:00 midnight central time.
Good luck!



MckLinky Blog Hop

32 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Personalized Pretty Pink Ballerina Onesie and would put a GC towards that! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on twitter and tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/monkeygiveaways/status/4615839290

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Snug and Tug swaddler blankets. I wish I'd had them when my kids were born. They make great baby gifts.

    raspberrydimples@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the Boo ruffle onesie! I'm a follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the chiffon yoga set.
    That is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would want the polo creeper for my new nephew! He would look adorable in that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The swaddle blankets are too cute...STYLISH for mommy! We're following you!

    www.mytwinkleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Became a fan on facebook

    sharleeritz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Chic Jett's Polka Dot Tote Diaper Bag

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a huge fan of the toss me not sippy cup holders - a must have product for toddlers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!!

    I found you thru the BlogHop
    I am following your blog ;) and I fanned you on FaceBook ;)

    Please stop by my blog
    http://my-treasures-my-treasures.blogspot.com/
    and follow me & get FREE Bump ADVERTISING!

    Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by!

    Val
    QueenVal
    my_treasures_eBay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just hopping through! :) Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the tab personalized dress... that is my fave! I would totally get that for my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Personalized Hot Pink Little Sprout Tab Dress and shoes are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm following!

    sugarbabiesboutique@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I blogged about you!

    http://sugarbabiesboutique.blogspot.com/
    sugarbabiesboutique@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I told my friends on Facebook as well

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all the diaper bags and would be delighted to have any of them!

    Visit Truth Be Told at www.naturalandsinglemom.blogspot.com

    truthbetold004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow your blog!
    Visit Truth Be Told at www.naturalandsinglemom.blogspot.com

    truthbetold004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Following your blog!



    info@pitterpattercreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this http://shopbabytree.com/item_81/Tiny-Ballerina-Chiffon-Yoga-Set--Infant-Toddler.htm

    ReplyDelete